6120 Seneca Street

    Elma, NY 14059
    • $650,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 160 days
    • MLS #: B1192084
    UPDATED: 61 min ago
    $650,000
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 1.03
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    • 4,302
      SQFT
    • $151
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Commercial
    Built:
    1870
    County:
    Area:

    School Ratings & Info

    School District:

    Description

    Owners of a 13-year thriving restaurant/bar business are currently looking for their succession plan. If owning a business that operates in the black, has a reputation for quality food, fabulous drinks & top notch staff, this opportunity may be for you. A passion for the restaurant business placing our loyal clientele first is a must. While listed, the restaurant will operate business as usual. A detail sheet for every update since ownership is available & represents 80% of the the list price w/the business that includes contents, represents the other 20%. Serious inquiries only. With at least a 25-30% down payment, a seller note may be considered for the right buyer. Buyer can enjoy a salary, building rent & an opportunity to rent a 2 BR apt.

    Monthly Payment Calculator

    ©2019 CNYIS, GENRIS, WNYREIS. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor BridgeView Real Estate Services shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless.

    The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of NYSAMLS’s. Real estate listings held by firms other than BridgeView Real Estate Services are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker’s Firm Name. Data last updated: 2019-10-19T16:14:02.24.
    www.bridgeviewny.com/homes/94689636

    6120 Seneca Street Elma, NY 14059

    • Price: $650,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 61 min ago
    • MLS #: B1192084
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    1.03
    Acres
    4,302
    SQFT
    $151
    $/SQFT
    1870
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    Elma-144200
    County:
    Erie
    Area:
    Elma-144200
    School District:
    Iroquois
    Property Description
    Owners of a 13-year thriving restaurant/bar business are currently looking for their succession plan. If owning a business that operates in the black, has a reputation for quality food, fabulous drinks & top notch staff, this opportunity may be for you. A passion for the restaurant business placing our loyal clientele first is a must. While listed, the restaurant will operate business as usual. A detail sheet for every update since ownership is available & represents 80% of the the list price w/the business that includes contents, represents the other 20%. Serious inquiries only. With at least a 25-30% down payment, a seller note may be considered for the right buyer. Buyer can enjoy a salary, building rent & an opportunity to rent a 2 BR apt.
    Exterior Features

    Parking Features On Site Parking Total 45 Roof AsphaltMetal Waterfront YN No

    Interior Features

    Basement Partial Cooling Separate MetersCentral AirWall/Window Unit(S) Cooling YN Yes Fireplace YN No Fireplaces Total 0 Flooring CarpetHardwood Heating GasBaseboardForced AirSpace Heater Heating YN Yes Levels Two

    Property Features

    Business Type CommercialMixed Documents Available InventorySurvey Electric 240 Volts Gross Income 725000 Inclusions LandBuilding And Business Listing Terms CashConventionalOwner Will Carry Possession Close Of Escrow Property Sub Type Business Special Listing Conditions Standard Tax Annual Amount 5803 Zoning C2 Zoning Description Commercial

    Listing information © 2019 CNYIS, GENRIS, WNYREIS. Listing provided courtesy of Howard Hanna.
    ©2019 CNYIS, GENRIS, WNYREIS. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor BridgeView Real Estate Services shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless.

    The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of NYSAMLS’s. Real estate listings held by firms other than BridgeView Real Estate Services are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker’s Firm Name. Data last updated: 2019-10-19T16:14:02.24.
     
    BridgeView Real Estate Services
    145 Clinton Street, Suite 111
    Watertown NY, 13601